3 Days Fly-in Kidepo wildlife safari
3 days Fly-in Kidepo wildlife safari is one of the shortest Uganda wildlife safaris enjoyed in the wilderness of Kidepo valley national park which is situated in the Karamoja region. In fact, Kidepo valley national park is not different from Masai Mara of Kenya due to the fact that they all harbor a huge population of wildlife species with in east African region. A visit to kidepo valley is such a memorable experience for the travelers who manage to endure the long drives from Kampala or Entebbe international airport as it takes almost two days to reach to this park with the first day being overnight in Gulu district and the second day being an arrival to the park. However, to make it more fun, travelers end up opting for a fly-in Kidepo safari which is time saving and reduces the stress of the long and tiresome drives. Therefore travelers have to arrive at Kigali international airport then take a domestic flight to kidepo valley national park. This 3 days Fly-in kidepo wildlife safari includes 3 days and 2 nights thus travelers with limited time can grab this fascinating safari within the pearl of Africa.
Highlights of 3 days Fly-in kidepo wildlife safari
- Day 1: Arrival, fly to kidepo valley national park and evening game drive
- Day 2: Full day in kidepo national park
- Day 3: Game drive and fly back to Entebbe for departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival, fly to kidepo valley national park and evening game drive
- Arrival: on day 1 of 3 days Fly-in kidepo wildlife safari, you will arrive at Entebbe international airport in Uganda where the Achieve Global Safaris company driver will meet you up, brief you of the expectations throughout you 3 days safari in kidepo valley national park then be transferred to Kajansi airfield to catch your domestic flight. Aero link offers these chatter flights and you will surely enjoy the flight as you head to Kidepo National Park. During the landing, you will have an ample aerial view of the park from above filled with plenty of wildlife species such as Lions, elephants, giraffes, buffaloes among others.
- Upon landing, you will then be met by another company driver who will be eagerly waiting for you then be transferred to your lodge to have a meal.
- Evening game drive: I am sure you don’t want to waste any single minute while in this beautiful park. Therefore, as soon as you are done with your meal, meet your driver and have an evening game drive with in park to spot some wildlife including the hunters and nocturnal mammals which normally show up in the evening. Return to the lodge, enjoy your dinner and have an overnight rest.
- Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Full day in kidepo national park
- Full day in Kidepo valley national park: Spending a full day in kidepo valley national park means a whole day driving in the park from the morning game drive, afternoon game drive, and evening game drive. Trust me on this day 2 of 3 days Fly-in kidepo wildlife safari, you will fill like staying in the park without return to the lodge unless it’s time to sleep. Well, you will have to enjoy your early morning breakfast, Pack a huge lunch box and enough drinking water and then meet your driver in order to spend a full day in Kidepo valley national park admiring the beauty that God created and placed in this magnificent park. Lunch will be under the tree and then proceed with your full-day game drive till the sun goes down. Amongst the wildlife, you will encounter include mammals such as lions, elephants, giraffes, buffaloes, cheetahs, and several species of birds without forgetting the green nature of the park
- Note: you may request for a night game drive as well on a special order to full utilize your stay in Kidepo valley national park because there is a lot to see that happens in the night as the sun goes down and this none other than the hunters as they search for the next meal.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Game drive and fly back to Entebbe for departures
- Game drive: This is the last day of your 3 days Fly-in kidepo wildlife safari. You will wake up for breakfast then have your last game drive within the park before you exit back to Entebbe. While on this game drive, you will be driven to view the remaining parts of the park in order to maximize your sightings since this park is big and with very many attractions of fauna and flora and then return to the lodge for lunch at the lodge.
- Fly back to Entebbe: After lunch and depending on your departure time, you will again take a domestic flight back to Entebbe international airport for your departures to the next destination. In case you still have some time before departures, you will have a brief Entebbe city tour, to sum up your safari.
- Meal plan: Breakfast and Lunch
END OF 3 DAYS FLY-IN KIDEPO WILDLIFE SAFARI
Inclusive in this 3 days Fly-in kidepo wildlife safari
- Domestic flights to and from the park
- Ground transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Park entrance fees for Kidepo valley national park
- An English speaking driver/guide
- Enough bottled drinking water throughout the safari
- All meals as per itinerary
- Accommodations will be as per itinerary
- Activities as stated in Itinerary
Exclusive in this 3 days Fly-in kidepo wildlife safari
- International flight expenses such as Visa and Ticket
- Life insurance while on safari
- Optional activities
- Other drinks apart from water
- Tip fees
- Laundry fees
- Other personal expenses such as airtime, emails, and cigarettes
Conclusion: Incase you prefer to drive to kidepo valley national park, then opt for a 5 days Kidepo wildlife safari which will enable you to enjoy the long drives with stopovers along the way as you watch different eye-catching attractions ranging from the local people, vegetation cover and many more.