3 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking safari
3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari is one of the top Rwanda Safari packages that are oftenly booked for its affordability and amazing activities. This 3 days Rwanda Gorilla trekking safari includes 3 days and 2 nights in Rwanda taking travelers into volcanoes national park a home to 10 habituated mountain gorillas available for trekking at any given period of time. Gorilla trekking in Rwanda is the major tourism activity that has helped in boosting the tourism sector in Rwanda and the gorilla trekking permit in Rwanda goes for $1500 allowing only people above 15 years of age to get involved in a gorilla trekking adventure in the jungles of volcanoes national park. This 3 days Rwanda Gorilla trekking safari starts from Kigali / Kigali international airport allowing trekkers to take part in Kigali city tour with a visit to Kigali genocide memorial sites, and then proceed to Volcanoes national park for gorilla trekking and golden monkey trekking, and finally visit the Iby’Iwacu for the breath taking cultural and traditional performance to end your 3 days Rwanda Gorilla trekking safari with an everlasting smile on your face.
Highlights of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking safari
- Day 1: Arrival, Kigali genocide and Transfer to Volcanoes National park
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking
- Day 3: Golden monkey trekking, Iby’Iwacu and departures
Day 1: Arrival, Kigali genocide and Transfer to Volcanoes National park
- Visiting Kigali genocide memorial sites: on day 1 of 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking safari, upon arrival at the airport, you will be picked up by our company driver and head to Kigali city for a brief city tour where you will visit the Kigali genocide memorial sites, have lunch and then embark on the journey to Volcanoes national park via the park headquarters for the permits and proceed to the lodge arriving late in the evening for check-in at any lodge for dinner and Overnight stay. Meal plan: Enroute Lunch and Dinner at the lodge. Accommodation: Mountain Gorilla View Lodge /One and only gorilla’s Nest lodge / Le Bambou Lodge/ Ingagi Parkview lodge/ Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge/Muhabura Hotel/ Five Volcanoes Boutique hotel/ Amakoro Songa Lodge etc.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park
- Gorilla trekking: On day 2 of your tour, you will wake upon the morning for breakfast, park your lunch box and head to the park headquarters for a briefing about gorilla trekking, the expectations, the dos, and don’ts while in the gorilla habitats. Once you are done with the briefing, you will be allocated a particular gorilla family and start the expedition in the jungle in a group of maximum 8 people alongside armed rangers and guides. Trekking gorillas in Rwanda takes between 30minutes to full day. Once you reach n close vicinity with the habituated mounted gorilla family, you are entitled to spend just one hour observing, learning, taking photographs and interacting with the mountain gorillas. After the trek, return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. Meal plan: Breakfast at the lodge, packed lunch and dinner at the lodge. Accommodation: Mountain Gorilla View Lodge /One and only gorilla’s Nest lodge / Le Bambou Lodge/ Ingagi Parkview lodge/ Da Vinci Gorilla lodge/Muhabura Hotel/ Five Volcanoes Boutique hotel/ Amakoro Songa Lodge etc.
Day 3: Golden monkey trekking, Iby’Iwacu and departures
- Golden monkey trekking in Volcanoes National Park: On day 3 of 3 days Rwanda Gorilla trekking safari, you will wake up in the morning enjoy your breakfast and head into the forest to trek the most cheerful primates in the world, the golden monkeys. Golden monkey trekking takes about 2-4 hours and you are free to take photographs with a flash light and trust me, you will enjoy the experience of golden monkey trekking in volcanoes national park.
- Visit Iby’Iwacu cultural village: After trekking Golden monkeys, return to the lodge for lunch and meet your driver for a cultural encounter where you will meet with the Iby’Iwacu cultural center for the breathtaking performances of traditional dance and drama.
- Transfer to Kigali international airport: As soon as you are done with cultural tours in Rwanda, return to lodge, freshen up, check out and embark on the Journey to Kigali International Airport for departure.
Meal plan: Breakfast and Lunch
End of your 3 days of Rwanda Gorilla trekking Safari
This 3 days Rwanda Gorilla trekking safari includes;
- A Rwandan Gorilla trekking permit
- A golden monkey trekking permit
- Visiting genocide memorial sites
- Visiting Iby’Iwacu
- Park entrance fees
- Airport pickup and drop off
- An English speaking guide / driver
- All accommodations for 1 night
- All meals as per itinerary
- Enough drinking water while on the safari
- A 4×4 safari vehicle and safari
This 3 days Rwanda Gorilla trekking safari excludes;
- All travel documents such as visa and ticket
- All the optional activities
- Laundry fee
- Life insurance
- Telephone expenses
- Cigarettes, alcoholic drinks and other beverages
This 3 days Rwanda Gorilla trekking safaris is one of the best gorilla trekking safaris in Rwanda. That involves trekking mountain gorillas, golden monkey trekking, Iby’Iwacu community tours, Kigali Genocide memorial sites and Kigali city tour making it the best safari that you could ever have.
Note: you may also have an alternative of landing into Rwanda and trekking cheaper gorillas in Uganda within the two days safari. Check out our 3 days Uganda gorilla trekking safari from Kigali- Rwanda.