Accommodation in Bwindi Forest national park
Accommodation in Bwindi Forest national park : There are various accommodation options offered to the tourists depending on which location of the park and ranges from Luxury to medium;
- Luxury tented
- A medium range accommodation homestead managed by African Pearl Safari.
- A well-appointed luxury tented facility
- There is also a Rest camp managed by the local community offering some scrumptious simple traditional meals on breakfast, lunch and Dinner. There are also additional camps like gorilla forest camp, volcano Bwindi camp and kitandara Bwindi camp.
- A self-catering Guesthouse located in Ruhija in the Eastern part of the park.
- There is a savannah Resort Hotel next to Buhoma just a 40kms and the Ishasha Sector found in Queen Elizabeth National Park.