Packing list for Murchison falls national park safari
Packing list for Murchison falls national park safari: What are the requirements for a Uganda safari to Murchison falls national park? , You could be wondering what you require for your Murchison falls national park safari in Uganda. While planning a safari to the Murchison falls savanna national park in Uganda, you ought to careful know what exactly is required or what should be included in the travel backpack in order to enjoy your Uganda safari in Murchison falls national park at ease. First and foremost, Uganda the pearl of Africa has two seasons that is the rainy season and the dry season therefore, the season you intend to travel also determine what you may require for your Murchison falls national park wildlife safari therefore plan in advance, obtain all possible travel documents and be prepared for the weather conditions as well. For instance if you intend to travel in rainy season then there are some crucial items that must be in your back pack such as rain coat, and good water proof shoes.
Below are the requirements for your Murchison falls safari however, the choice is yours to choose which ones are more needed depending on your safari preferences and after considering different factors such as activities to engage in , the weather conditions depredation on the season among others.
A passport: Obviously this is the first requirement to be packed while on a plan to visit Murchison falls national park since it’s a travel document that enables any traveler to enter into Uganda the pearl f Africa or any other country and since Murchison falls national park is situated in Uganda, then a passport becomes a requirement.
A tourist visa: A visa is also crucial and important requirement while planning a Uganda safari in Murchison falls national park or any other tourist destination in Uganda. A Uganda tourist visa as of now cost $50 per visa and can be obtained online or at the immigration office upon arrival. In fact now, there’s also an east African visa that allows travelers to move freely amongst all the east African countries which include Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya & Tanzania and costs only $100. For the case of East African community members, obviously there is no need to obtain a visa as the Identity cards and passports are enough.
A yellow fever card: To enter into Uganda, travelers must present a card to confirm their immunization against the yellow fever and this is also amongst the most important requirements to enter into Uganda for Murchison falls national park safari
Air ticket: Once a Murchison falls national park safari is confirmed , travelers are advised to book their flights in time as this is a requirement that should be considered crucial in order to avoid any hindrances with the Murchison falls safari.
Enough money in your pocket or on your bank account: This will is also a requirement which some travelers actually take lightly but is yet a crucial requirement for any traveler on Uganda safari to Murchison falls national park as it enables a traveler to acquire anything and buy anything while on a safari such as buying souvenirs, some snacks, and any other petty requirement.
Well organized copies of all travel documents: These copies are also a requirement as they be presented during clearances at different offices as required.
A well-organized backpack: Backpack is every traveler’s requirement and on top of that, a well prepared backpack is more crucial for a safari as it carries most of the safari requirements. Below is the packing list of the major items to be included in a backpack while planning a Uganda safari to Murchison falls national park;
- A camera that will capture all the memorial and fascinating encounters while on a Uganda safari to Murchison falls national park is the most requirement to be included in a backpack since you need to take as many photographs as possible.
- Suitable safari attire including light clothes to wear on a hot day, warm clothes on a cool day, a rain jacket for incase it rains, appropriate shoes. All these are also considered as the safari requirements while planning a tour to Murchison falls national park
- Sun glasses for eye protection
- Garden gloves in case of chimpanzee trekking in Murchison falls national park
- A cap to protect the head from direct scotching sun
- Sun screen to protect the body from sun burns
- Insect repellant
- A note book & a pen to record some memories in writing
- A pair of binoculars for birders is yet another requirement while planning a Murchison falls national park safari
- A well charged mobile phone or Laptop for communication with family and friends while on a safari to Murchison falls national park
Major activities enjoyed while on a Uganda safari to Murchison falls national park
- Game drive safaris
- Boat cruise tours
- Birding safaris
- Top of fall hiking
- Chimpanzee trekking
- Hot air balloon safari
- Community tours etc.