5 Days Murchison Falls & Jinja Safari
5 Days Murchison falls & Jinja safari is still considered one of the most booked Ugandan safari by the several travelers all year round. This 5 days safari include 5 days and 4 nights of excursion starting from Entebbe or Kampala to one of the biggest national parks in Uganda where one is sure of encountering Big5 in just one safari in none other than Murchison falls national park then connect to Jinja where you will visit Jinja town one of the best towns in Uganda with lots of attractions and activities to enjoy and then connect to the source of the Nile and have glance at the exact spot where Nile river originates, take part in White water rafting and other activities at Itanda falls and return to Kampala / Entebbe for departures.
Highlights of 5 Days Murchison falls & Jinja safari
- Day 1: Arrival and Kampala city tour
- Day 2: Transfer to Murchison falls national park and boat cruise
- Day 3: Morning game drive and transfer to Jinja
- Day 4: Visit the Source of the Nile
- Day 5: White water Rafting and return to Kampala
Detailed Itinerary 5 Days Murchison falls & Jinja safari
Day 1: Arrival and Kampala city tour
- Arrival: Upon arrival at Entebbe International airport on day 1 of 5 Days Murchison falls & Jinja safari, you will be welcomed by our experienced driver/tour guide, have a briefing as you drive to Kampala the capital city of Uganda.
- Kampala city tour: once you reach in Kampala, you will check-in at the lodge enjoy your lunch and relax your mind. After relaxation meets your driver for an evening Kampala city tour where you will be in a position to visit different places including religious sites, cultural sites, market places among others. After the city tour, return to your lodge, have your diner served and take an overnight rest as you close your day 1 of 5 days safari in the pearl of Africa.
- Meal plan: Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Transfer to Murchison falls national park and boat cruise
- Transfer to Murchison: Wake up on a cup of tea on the day 2 of 5 days Murchison falls & Jinja safari. Once you are done with breakfast, check out of the lodge and meet with your driver to embark on the journey to Murchison falls national park which is a 5-6 hours’ drive through Masindi thus you need to hit the journey before 7 am in order to catch up with an afternoon boat cruise. You will have an enroute lunch in Masindi and proceed to the park.
- Afternoon Boat cruise: Upon arrival at Murchison falls national park, you will check in at the lodge and proceed for an afternoon boat cruise at river Nile. This boat cruise starts at 2pm at Paraa so endeavor to be at the start point in time. During the boat cruise, you will be in position to encounter several species of wildlife including mammals such as Crocodiles, Hippos, buffaloes, elephants, birds among others. After spending 2 hours cruising on the Nile River, you may take part in hiking to summit the top of the falls which takes about 45 minutes but requires a particular level of fitness. Return to the lodge, enjoy dinner and have sound sleep.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Morning game drive and transfer to Jinja
- Morning game drive: On day 3 of 5 days Murchison falls & Jinja safari, wake up in the morning, have breakfast served at the lodge and then meet your driver for an early morning game drive at 6:00 am where you will encounter different wildlife including Nocturnal mammals, hunters, and early birds. After he game drive, return to the Lodge for Lunch.
- Transfer to Jinja: As soon as you are done with your lunch, check out of the lodge and start a 5 hour drive to Jinja the adventurous city in Uganda. Expect to arrive in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner
Day 4: Visit the Source of the Nile
- Source of the Nile: On day 4 of 5 days Murchison falls & Jinja safari, you will wake up in the morning, enjoy your breakfast and take the boat to cruise on the Nile River and stop the exact point where Nile River originates. After the visit to the source of the Nile, Return to Jinja and have an evening city tour where you will visit the railway line, markets for some craft shops, visit the Gandhi statue, among others.t then return to the lodge to enjoy your dinner and Overnight stay.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner
Day 5: White water Rafting and return to Kampala
- White water rafting: On day 5 of 5 days Murchison falls & Jinja safari, you will enjoy your breakfast at the lodge then embark on the journey to Itanda falls for white water rafting and also take part in other activities such as Kayaking, horseback riding, Quad biking, among others. Return to the lodge, check out and meet your driver to embark on a journey to Kampala.
- Return to Kampala & Departures: After enjoying all the beauty in Jinja, you will return to Kampala and transfer to Entebbe International airport for departures.
- Meal plan: Breakfast & Lunch
End Of the 5 Days Murchison falls & Jinja safari
- A 4×4 safari vehicle and fuel
- An English speaking guide
- Enough drinking water
- All accommodations as per Itinerary
- All meals as per Itinerary
- White water rafting
- Park entrance fees
- Ferry crossing
- All travel documents such as Visa &Air ticket
- Optional activities
- Domestic flights
- Life insurance
- Alcoholic drinks and other beverages.
“Take part in this 5 days Murchison falls &Jinja safari to explore all the beauty that natures keeps in the magnificent Murchison falls park and the adventurous Jinja city. This trip can easily be combined with other wildlife safaris such as gorilla trekking safari, chimpanzee trekking safari and birding safari in the pearl of Africa”.